Information About Our Customer's Data Security
The security of our customers' information is extremely important to us. We understand the importance of the trust you place in us to protect this information, and we assure you that we take extensive measures to make sure we maintain that security at all times.
We have a proven record of safeguarding your information.
- We comply with National Institute of Standards and Technology information security standards, among the most stringent in the industry.
- On a continual basis, we undergo internal and external security audits to ensure these high standards are met.
- Our employees receive extensive security training on a regular basis.
In addition, we continue to enhance our website to stay on top of new technologies. And we continually upgrade all of the components of our information systems with the latest hardware and software to ensure it continues to meet the latest security standards.
We make security an integral part of our design process, and we apply the highest level of information security to all of the customer data we retain.
Our goal is to protect your data and ensure it is never compromised. It's a job we take very seriously, every hour of every day.
Best Practices to Keep Your Information Safe
- Stay informed. Keep an eye out for news about system vulnerabilities, data breaches, and other issues that may affect your data. Assume that the issue affects you, and investigate whether you need to take any action. It's best to take an active approach to protecting your data.
- Use fresh, strong passwords. If you hear of a vulnerability, it's a good practice to reset your passwords for an extra measure of protection. When you create a new password, choose something strong that contains a mix of letters, numbers and special characters.